This week’s Song Of The Week is by Sean Kingston. Maybe he can’t stop partying as he’s pleased to be alive!
Concerned Sean Kingston fans all over the world were glued to the news earlier this year when their favourite reggae popstar was involved in a horrific jet ski accident, and rushed in to intensive care.
Luckily, he lived to tell the tale – and release this track, which features in The Inbetweeners movie.
We can’t blame him for wanting to have a good time non-stop – he’s not the luckiest of people!
Sean’s top 5 unluckiest moments (other than riding his jet ski in to a bridge and fracturing his jaw!)
1. When he was 11, he was charged with breaking and entering and sentenced to 21 days in jail.
2. Sean also spent time at a jeuvenile bootcamp as authorities tired to curb his wild ways.
3. His mum also spent time in jail when Sean was growing up – while she was incarcerated, he was forced to live in a car.
4. Like many guys, he’s not too popular with his best friend’s girlfriend. Selena Gomez really doesn’t like Justin Bieber hanging around with him, and other ‘bad people’.
5. He was asked to perform at the 2010 Youth Olympics opening ceremony in Singapore, but couldn’t make it as there was a mix up with his passport.