Win tickets to see Drake & Nicki Minaj live (T&Cs)
BAUER RADIO LIMITED
COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NAME OF RADIO STATION: Kiss
NAME OF COMPETITION: KISS Presents Barclaycard Wireless Festival 2012
**Guidance Note: The ASA publishes rules for prize promotions. These are set out at paras. 33 – 39 of the BCAP Code. You should read these rules prior to filling in this standard template. COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS
ITEM 1: COMPETITION NAME
Kiss Presents Barclaycard Wireless
ITEM 2: PROMOTER
Bauer Radio Limited trading as: KISS
ITEM 3: WEBSITE
ITEM 4: COMPETITION REGISTRATION DATES AND TIMES
Entries for the Competition will be open 1st Marchth – 8th March 2012.
Any entries received before the opening dates or after the closing dates (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
Competition is open from 1st March 2012 from 11:00am – 8th March midnight
ITEM 6: ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS
ITEM 7: ROUTES OF ENTRY
You can enter by: (1) Entering online
Free of charge on the [KISS] Website: [kissfmuk.com];
ITEM 8: JUDGING DETAILS
The prize winners will be (1) those persons who successfully answer the question correctly online
ITEM 9: DRAW DETAILS
After the competition has closed, one correct entry will be selected at random and awarded the prize package.
ITEM 10: PRIZE DETAILS
A single prize consisting of the following will be awarded to the prizewinner subject to the prizewinner complying with all the terms and conditions applicable to the Competition:
Standard tickets to the festival on the 7th July.
ITEM 11: PRIZE PROVIDER
The prize will be provided by Live Nation to KISS to Fulfil
ITEM 12: OTHER CONDITIONS
5. The Event is not suitable for young children. All children under the age of sixteen must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
6. Please contact Live Nation in advance of the Event if You have any specific access requirements in relation to the Event, otherwise it may not be possible for Live Nation to meet your needs. All requests should be addressed to the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You must retain this Ticket on Your person at all times during the Event.
8. Duplicate Tickets will not be issued in any circumstances.
9. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
10. Where reasonably necessary, live nation reserve the right to make alterations to the published Event or programme. Artists and billed attractions are subject to change. Live nation’s liability for the cancellation, rescheduling or material change to an Event is limited to the refund set out in condition
11. We will not refund or exchange this Ticket unless the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled or there is a material change to the Event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in our opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that any purchaser of a Ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change. The refund for Tickets equals the face value of the Tickets purchased plus booking fee but excludes any transaction fees. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at Your own risk and We shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure beyond the Ticket price and relevant booking fee (excluding any transaction fees)..