Terms & Conditions
BOX TELEVISION T&C’s: THE WORLD’S SEXIEST STAR
Who Are We?
• The World’s Sexiest Star vote (referred to in these terms and conditions as “the vote”) is offered to you by Box Television Limited. Our registered office is 124 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2TX and our company registration number is 2643552. Box Television Limited is the company that in these terms and conditions is called “we” or “us”.
• For all queries or issues with a vote however, please contact:
Kiss’s World’s Sexiest Star, Box Television Limited, Mappin House, 4 Winsley Street, London, W1W 8HF.
• The customer service telephone line is 020 7182 8980 – we will endeavour to respond to voicemail messages within 2 working days.
• If you are not satisfied with the response from us, you can contact OFCOM on 0845 453 3000 or www.ofcom.org.uk
What terms, conditions and rules apply to The world’s SEXIEST STAR Vote?
• These terms and conditions apply to the vote. Any persons who breach them may be excluded from access to the vote.
• To enter the vote you must visit the Kiss website and follow the links to the vote or
• The votes will be calculated on a 1 vote for each song per person basis and votes may be restricted or discounted if you are found to be abusing the voting system.
• All entries must be received within the Vote period from 11/05/12 to 24/05/12.
Any votes received before or after this period will not be counted.
• Employees (including family members) of Box Television Limited, Bauer, Channel 4 Television Corporation, (or their group companies) – We’re afraid you are excluded from entering and your entry will not be considered.
• In the event of any fault, misunderstanding, mistake or dispute concerning the operation of the vote, including the operation of any technical/communications system (including the website), our decision as to how the matter shall be resolved shall be final.
• Should any vote receive the same number of points, a casting vote by Box Television’s Music Director will be final.
How much will it cost me to Vote?
• Entry is via the website and is free of charge.
Compilation and Transmission
• A chart will be compiled after the closing date of 24/05/12. Any casting votes will be made by the Box TV Music Director.
• This compilation will be then transmitted on or after 2/06/12
• We reserve the right to verify all entrants’ eligibility & to check your identity. If you have been asked for proof of your identity &/ or your eligibility, your failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in your disqualification from the vote. All personal details & information you supply must be truthful and accurate.
• We reserve the right to disqualify you from the vote and/or withdraw any prize should you at any stage supply any untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details & information.
• If we do not receive an entry from you for the note in the technical format stipulated on the website then we cannot enter you, regardless of whether you sent the entry to us. Our record of the votes and points attributed to each song shall be definitive.
How will we use your personal details?
• We will use your personal details to operate the vote. Where we or other companies in our corporate group want to use your personal details for other purposes (such as marketing) we will offer you the opportunity to agree or to refuse this.
How far are we liable or responsible to you?
• Nothing in these terms and conditions removes or limits our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by the law. These terms and conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law. Otherwise, we will not be liable to you for any matter relating to the votes offered by us.
• We will also not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
The legal position of these terms and conditions
• These terms and conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do so we will post the changes on this websites.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law unless you live in Scotland in which case Scottish law shall govern, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 10th April 2012.