BT London Live is set to transform Victoria Park from 27 July – 12 August
KISS is the Official Radio Station of ‘BT London Live’ in Victoria Park – it’s THE place to celebrate the London 2012 Olympic Games this Summer.
From the 27th of July to the 12th of August, you’ll be able to see all the sporting action on giant screens plus music and entertainment – and all for FREE.
BT London Live has something for everyone, from a variety of live music acts presented by KISS to watching the 100 metres final on a 70m2 screen, the 55m high BT Observation Wheel giving views of the Olympic Park, amazing outdoor spectacles, have-a-go sports, bungee trampolining, Zip Lines and Zorbing, plus al-fresco Sports Bars and much more.
Plus, more artists have been added to the on-stage line-up including Sway, Skepta, Yasmin, Misha B and Conor Maynard
Whether you’re looking to try out new sports, want to catch up with the Games after a long day at work, or a group of friends wanting to catch your favourite music acts live – BT London Live will be the place to be in London during the Games.
Visitors to BT London Live Victoria Park 27 July – 12 August will get the chance to experience the following for FREE:
- Multi-purpose sports courts
- Entertainment on the Main Stage presented by Kiss
- BT Air Balloon
- Showtime, the London Outdoor Arts Festival,
Plus the following performances…
- Friday 27 July – TBA
- Saturday 28 July – Swing Patrol, John Wean, Fat 45, Norman Jay and Friends + Don Letts
- Sunday 29 July – Halfway To New York, Busk Off Pro – Robbie Boyd Band, East London Reggae
- Monday 30 July – Jive Aces, Club De Fromage, Scams, Rising Tide, Jangles, Bigga Fish, Tenors of Rock
- Tuesday 1st August – Scams, Rising Tide, Bow Jangles, Bigga Fish, Theatre Tol.
- Wednesday 1 August – Brassroots, Jazz Umbrella Presents Courtney Pine and Trevor Watkis trio and Loz Speyer Quartet, Goldheart Assembly
- Thursday 2 August – Alexandra Burke, Eliza and the Bear, London Contemporary Orchestra, Talvin Singh, Misha B.
- Friday 3 August – Grande Union Youth Orchestra, Hackney Colliery Band, Sounds From of the Asian Underground from Bobby Friction, Crowns.
- Saturday 4 August – The Asps, Rising Tide, Rhythms of City Samba, Guilty Pleasures
- Sunday 5 August – Alyssa Reid, Hudson Taylor, The Fontannas, Swing Zazou, Electro Swing Club, Sway
- Monday 6 August – Romani Rad, Gypsy Soundclash – Trans Siberian Marching Band, Alejandro and The Magic Tombolinos, Gypsy Hill, The Thirst, Horsemeat Disco
- Tuesday 7 August – KAV , Jive Aces, Katy Carr and The Aviators, Movimientos Sounds of Latin London Remixed – Lokkiterra, Wara, Ska Cubano, Los Chinches
- Wednesday 8 August – Laura Steel, Bikini Beach Band, Grande Union Youth Orchestra, African Routemaster 21st Century London African Sounds
- Thursday 9 August – I Dream In Colour, Natty Bo and Congeroos, Premises Studios and Moshi Moshi Records, The Fabulous Lounge Swingers
- Friday 10 August – Acid Jazz Presents 25th Anniversary Special including Matt Berry and Gino Washington, Colour The Atlas.
- Saturday 11 August – Mount Fabric, Perhaps Contraption, Jazzie B and Friends, Skepta
- Sunday 12 August – Cuttashine Hoedown, Kidnap Alice, Imagined Village Spectacular
Check out the latest photos and videos from Victoria Park here
For artist performance times please visit http://www.btlondonlive.com/
Paid for attractions (which can be obtained via www.btlondonlive.com when booking Guaranteed Entry Tickets) include:
- Zip Line, zip down the 320m long, 45m high, 4 wire
- BT Observation Wheel, a first class view of the Olympic Park and the London skyline
- Zorbing, by land or on water
- Bungee trampolining
Access to BT London Live is FREE, just walk up and join the fun. There are a limited number of Guaranteed Entry Tickets still available for those who wish to ensure they don’t miss out on a particular day or their favourite sport. Pre-booked tickets for BT London Live provide guaranteed entry before 2pm. After 2pm, entry is on a first-come, first-served basis.
An order processing fee of £3.50 will be applied to each transaction of up to four Guaranteed Entry Tickets*.
To secure your tickets and for more information about Guaranteed Entry, please go to www.btlondonlive.com.
*Guaranteed Entry tickets are not available for BT London Live Trafalgar Square which offers walk in entry at all times, on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to capacity.
Check out KISS’s quick tour around the Olympic Village: