Chris Brown VIP Carpe Diem comp T&Cs
BAUER RADIO LIMITED COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NAME OF RADIO STATION: Kiss
NAME OF COMPETITION: See Chris Brown live in Paris with KISS!
COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS
‘Competition General Terms and Conditions‘ apply to all Bauer Radio Competitions, to the extent that they are not modified or overridden by these Specific Terms
ITEM 1: COMPETITION NAME
See Chris Brown live in Paris with KISS!
ITEM 2: PROMOTER
Bauer Radio Limited trading as: KISS FM UK
ITEM 3: WEBSITE
ITEM 4: COMPETITION REGISTRATION DATES AND TIMES
Entries for the Competition will be open every day from 05/11/12 and 09/11/12 between the hours of 09.00 and 22.00.
Any entries received before the opening dates or after the closing dates (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
ITEM 5: COMPETITION CONTESTING DATES
The Competition will be staged on the following dates: 05/11/12 and 09/11/12
05/11/12 and 09/11/12 between the hours of 9am and 10pm.
ITEM 6: ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS
The Competition is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over at the date of their entry.
Other entry restrictions are as follow: Any winner aged under 18 years old on date of travel (07/12/12) must be accompanied by a parent/ guardian or an adult 18 or over. Entrants under 18 years old must also have parental or guardian approval to travel and enter competition.
ITEM 7: ROUTES OF ENTRY
You can enter by:
Telephone by calling 08448 11 22 33.
Calls cost no more that 5p per minute from a BT land-line – other operators’ charges may vary and if you’re calling from a mobile phone you may be charged significantly more.
ITEM 8: JUDGING DETAILS
The prize winners will be those persons who:
• Listen to KISS FM UK during the competition contesting dates and times (05/11/12 – 09/11/23 between 9am and 10pm).
• At five times between these hours, presenters will highlight a Chris Brown song that will be a ‘cue to call’ (announced daily on KISS FMUK, 5 x times a day).
• When the specified song is played on KISS FM, listeners will need to call 08448 11 22 33 to take part in the competition. One caller will be randomly selected to take part.
• Just for being randomly selected, each caller will win a copy of Chris Brown’s album. They will also be asked answer a question. If they answer the question correctly they will be entered into a draw to win a trip to Paris to see Chris Brown (full prize information below).
• There will be a total of TWENTY FIVE (25) ‘Album Winners’.
• A total of TWO (2) ‘Trip Winners’ will be randomly selected from the 25 ‘album winners’ who have answered the question correctly on air. These two winners will be announced after all 25 competition rounds have taken place.
ITEM 9: DRAW DETAILS
See ITEM 8.
ITEM 10: PRIZE DETAILS
- 25 x Chris Brown ‘Fortune’ CD Albums
- 2 x Trips to see Chris Brown Live in Paris (each trip for two people)
- 5 x Chris Brown Fortune albums (online)
• Travel for two people (winner and one (1) companion) from London terminal on Eurostar to Paris, France departing on 7th December, 2012 and returning on 8th December, 2012
• Hotel Accommodation for two people (winner and one (1) companion) for one night from 7th December 2012 to 8th December, 2012
• ‘Carpe Diem VIP Soundcheck Package’ for two people including: General Admission concert ticket, Chris Brown Live souvenir program, Chris Brown VIP Laminate with matching Lanyard, Chris Brown back pack, VIP Priority Check In (including early entry), First option of purchasing merchandise before door opens, Dedicated On-Site Hosts.
Trip does NOT include:
• Transfers to/from hotel or Eurostar terminals
• Transport to/from concert
• Travel and holiday insurance which the winner and their companion must ensure they obtain / have
• Any taxes due in respect of the Prize
• Personal expenditure for the duration of the Prize including, food and drinks and other incidental costs such as additional activities, travel and excursions, unless stated elsewhere in these Rules;
• Charges associated with ensuring that the winner and the winner’s companion have valid passport, visa, ESTA, and requisite vaccinations (please note that it is the winner and winners’ companions responsibility to find out what visas, if any, are required); and / or
• Any other costs or expenses
Please note that where prizes are provided by third parties, the prize may be subject to the terms and conditions of that third party.
Tags: Chris Brown