Win a pair of tickets to see Craig David at London Indigo2
Craig David has announced four UK tour dates for May 2013.
From a UK Garage pioneer to an award-winning mainstream multi-million seller, Craig David is one of the UK music scene’s most successful male solo exports.
In addition to albums sold and awards won, Craig has helped redefine British pop music. His 13 top 10 singles, include Fill Me In, 7 Days, Walking Away, What’s Your Flava, and more, establishing Craig as an indisputable commercial success.
He has won three Ivor Novellos, (including the two highly prestigious awards for Songwriter Of The Year and Best Contemporary Song), four MOBOs, plus had multiple Brit and Grammy award nominations.
Carig’s also currently working on his next, studio album, set for release later this year.
As if that’s not enough, he has also more recently returned to his childhood love of DJ-ing to present TS5 right here on KISS, live from his Miami penthouse.
Craig David’s world tour, takes the international superstar to Indonesia, Australia, Europe and the UK throughout this year.
Every ticket buyer will also receive a link to download a free exclusive new track.
Don’t miss seeing Craig David live:
19 – Birmingham HMV Institute
20 – Manchester Ritz
21 – Southampton Guildhall
22 – London Indigo2
WIN WIN WIN
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to see Craig David at London Indigo2 just answer this simple question:
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is Tuesday 2nd April 2013 entries made after this date will not counted.
- The prize is a pair of tickets to see Craig David on 22nd May at the London Indigo2 2013.
- There is no cash alternative.
- There is no travel or accommodation included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by telephone after the closing date.
- All tickets are for personal use only and cannot be sold under any circumstances. Sale or attempted sale is grounds for cancellation.
- Please note if an event is cancelled Bauer Media are unable to supply alternative prizes.
- If a show is postponed, ticket details for rearranged dates/venues will be supplied once arrangements have been confirmed by the promoter or venue.
- The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. Bauer Media would advise winners that alternative prizes will not be offered to winners who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be without ID) under age, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.