BAUER RADIO LIMITED COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS NAME OF RADIO STATION: KISS NAME OF COMPETITION: KISS Presents Wireless Festival 2014 COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS ‘Competition General Terms and Conditions’ apply to all Bauer Radio Competitions, to the extent that they are not modified or overridden by these Specific Terms (http://www.kissfmuk.com/2010/09/23/general-terms-and-conditions) ITEM 1: COMPETITION NAME KISS [...]
BAUER RADIO LIMITED
COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NAME OF RADIO STATION: KISS
NAME OF COMPETITION: KISS Presents Wireless Festival 2014
COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS
‘Competition General Terms and Conditions’ apply to all Bauer Radio Competitions, to the extent that they are not modified or overridden by these Specific Terms (http://www.kissfmuk.com/2010/09/23/general-terms-and-conditions)
ITEM 1: COMPETITION NAME
KISS Presents Wireless Festival 2014!
ITEM 2: PROMOTER
Bauer Radio Limited trading as: KISS
ITEM 3: WEBSITE
ITEM 4: COMPETITION REGISTRATION DATES AND TIMES
The Competition will run on Monday 17th February to Friday 21st February 2014 inclusive between the hours of 09:00 to 19:00. Specific times will be stated on-air by the presenters.
Entries will open for participation at 3 times across each day between the above times.
No pre-registration is required for the on air competition rounds.
Any entries received before the opening dates or after the closing dates (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
ITEM 5: COMPETITION CONTESTING DATES AND TIMES
ITEM 6: ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS
The on air competition is open to UK residents.
Entrants must seek bill payer’s permission before entering the competition.
ITEM 7: ROUTES OF ENTRY
You can enter by telephone by calling the studio line on 08448 11 22 33 when the presenter states.
Calls cost no more than 5p a minute from a BT Landline but if you’re calling from a mobile or other operator it could cost more.
ITEM 9: DRAW DETAILS
At three points across the day, presenters will name a specific track that listeners will need to be listening out for to win.
When the named track is played on air for the first time after it has been named, listeners will need to call the studio on 08448 11 22 33 for the chance to win.
One caller will be selected at random from the studio phone lines and will be brought to air and awarded the prize.
There will be a different track for each competition round.
There will be four winners in total.
ITEM 10: PRIZE DETAILS
A single prize consisting of the following will be awarded to each prizewinner subject to the prizewinner complying with all the terms and conditions applicable to the Competition:
Each contestant that is brought to air and awarded a prize will win:
1 x pair of standard one day tickets to Wireless Festival in London’s Finsbury Park on EITHER Friday 4th July 2014 or Saturday 5th July 2014 or Sunday 6th July 2014
Presenters will state on air which tickets the entrant will wins before they enter the competition. The tickets are not transferrable to another date and winners cannot choose which date they attend.
Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over) to gain access to the festival and must be accompanied at all times.
No travel or accommodation is included in the prize.
ITEM 11: PRIZE PROVIDER
Winners will receive a call from Bauer Media in the week after winning on air to confirm their contact details.
Bauer Radio will post tickets to winners closer to the time of the event – subject to winners being contactable. This could be up to a week before the event.
ITEM 11: OTHER CONDITIONS
1. The Event is not suitable for young children. Children under 5 (Aged 4 or below) are NOT permitted. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over) at all times.
2. The Event is outdoors. You are strongly advised to bring appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against potential inclement weather.
3. The promoter reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in their reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website. Without limitation, the following may not be brought into the Venue: animals (except for special assistance dogs); Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras); pyrotechnics or fireworks; laser pens; flags on poles; glass containers; items which may be regarded as weapons; illegal substances; tables; chairs of any sort, including stools, floor seating and shooting sticks; barbeques and any kind of cooking apparatus; gazebos and parasols. Food hampers/cool bags/boxes; alcohol; large (golf) umbrellas; Flags on poles; bicycles, scooters, roller skates.
4. Food and drink will be available for purchase at the event. You may bring food and soft drinks to the event for your own consumption provided that any soft drinks are held in plastic or paper containers with a capacity of 500ml or less.
5. Please contact the Promoter in advance if you have any specific access requirements in relation to the event, otherwise it may not be possible for them to meet your needs. All requests should be addressed to Live Nation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also refer to the Ticketmaster specific terms and conditions:
Tags: wireless festival