COMPETITION START DATE AND FINISHING DATE
Start Date: Monday 17th March at 00:01
End Date: Sunday 03rd August at 23:59
BAUER RADIO LIMITED
COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Competition terms and conditions should be read together with, and are in addition to, Bauer Radio Limited’s standard terms and conditions at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html (the “General Terms”). Together these specific competition terms and conditions and the General Terms shall be referred to as the “Terms”.
ITEM 1: COMPETITION NAME
“[#gigenvy Tech Bundle London Competition] (the “Competition”)
ITEM 2: PROMOTER
Bauer Radio Limited trading as: Kiss FM, KISS FRESH, KISSTORY, Magic 105.4 & Absolute Radio, registered office: 1 Lincoln Court, Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE1 2FR and registered under company number is 01394141 (the “Promoter”).
ITEM 4: COMPETITION START DATE AND FINISHING DATE
Start Date: Monday 17th March at 00:01
End Date: Sunday 03rd August at 23:59
ITEM 5: COMPETITION CONTESTING DATES
(if applicable) There will be 5 different competitions with a prize awarded at the end of each competition (5 prizes in total) The 5 competitions will take place between the start and end dates as referenced in item 4. The 5 competitions will be staged on the following dates:
[Competition 1: Monday 17th March 2014 at 00:01- Sunday 13th April 2014 at 23:59]
[Competition 2: Monday 14th April 2014 at 00:01 - Sunday 11th May 2014 at 23:59]
[Competition 3: Monday 12th May 2014 at 00:01- Sunday 08th June 2014 at 23:59]
[Competition 4: Monday 09th June 2014 at 00:01- Sunday 06th July 2014 at 23:59]
[Competition 5: Monday 07th July 2014 at 00:01 - Sunday 03rd August 2014 at 23:59]
There will be a different question and a different prize for each competition.
This is a shared prize fund across all stations outlined in ITEM 2. Each station’s website will have a different question and all entries from all stations entry point will go into one pool of entries. One winner will be selected at random from all entries at the end of each competition.
The 5 competitions will run across the websites of the radio stations stated in ITEM 3. There will be one winner selected per competition across this network of stations.
ITEM 6: ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS
• The Competition is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over at the date of their entry.
• Employees (and their family members) of the Promoter (or any company in the same group) or any company involved in the Competition, including the Prize Provider, are excluded from entering the Competition and their entries will not be considered.
Other entry restrictions are as follows:
• Only the stated winner can claim this prize.
• Bauer media reserves the right to re draw a new winner should they be unable to contact the stated winner using the contact information they have given.
ITEM 7: ROUTES OF ENTRY AND COSTS
You can enter online via one of the Bauer websites stated in ITEM 3, registering your details in the stated competition entry points, answering an entry point question and clicking submit. You may only enter once per competition via only one station website.
ITEM 8: JUDGING DETAILS
There will be one winner per competition as outlined in ITEM 5. The prize winner(s) will be the person who has successfully answered the entry point question hosted on one of the websites stated in ITEM 3 correctly.
ITEM 9: DRAW DETAILS
(NB ITEM 8 /9 to be deleted as applicable) One winner per burst will be chosen by random draw from all correct and eligible entries after the closing dates referenced in ITEM 5.
The competition will run across the websites of the radio stations stated in ITEM 3. One winner will be selected per round for the whole network.
ITEM 11: PRIZE DETAILS
For each competition outlined in ITEM 5, a single prize package consisting of the following will be awarded to each of the winners subject to the winners complying with all the terms and conditions applicable to the Competition which are outlined below:
• 1X APPLE iPad mini with Retina display – 16 GB, Wi-Fi, Space Grey
• 1x BEATS BY DR DRE Wireless Headphones – Black
• 1x SONYRDP-X200iPN Wireless Speaker Dock – with Lightning Connector
• 1x £150 iTunes vouchers
ITEM 12: PRIZE PROVIDER
Bauer Media will supply the prizes.
Prizes will be posted to each of the winners within 28 days of winning, subject to the winners being contactable.
Please note that where prizes are provided by third parties, the prize may be subject to the terms and conditions of that third party.
ITEM 13: DATA PROTECTION
Entrants’ personal data (including telephone numbers and addresses will be collected by the Promoter and will be used to process entries. The Promoter will also provide winners’ names and contact details to the Prize Provider, solely for the purpose of arranging delivery of the prize.
By entering the Competition, participants consent to the storage and processing of their personal data as described here, which shall be strictly in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation.
Personal data may remain stored by the Promoter and the Prize Provider after the Competition has ended but will not be used for marketing purposes.
ITEM 14: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS
• Entrants consent to their voice being used on the Promoter’s radio broadcasts and to a copy of this broadcast (the “Recording”) being stored by the Promoter for exploitation in any and all media for promotional or other purposes.
• To the extent possible, entrants agree to assign to the Promoter the title to any intellectual property rights or interest that they may have in the Recording.
ITEM 15: OTHER CONDITIONS
• Only entries received in accordance with these Terms will be accepted.
• Participants may enter the Competition more than once.
• The Promoter has the right to disqualify participants if it reasonably believes participants have breached any of the Terms.
• If there is any misunderstanding, mistake or dispute concerning the operation of the Competition, including the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by winner(s), or the operation of any technical/communications system, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into on this subject.
• The correct answers to questions must exactly match the Promoter’s answers to win.
• The Promoter has no responsibility or liability if participants fail to get through when they call to enter. This includes a failure to complete a phone call due to loss of signal, even if the entrant gets through to the studio initially.
• The Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with entering the Competition, including making phone calls or accessing the Website.
• In order to maintain the quality of the Promoter’s radio programming and to protect listeners from harm, participants may be disqualified if they are incomprehensible, inaudible or if it appears to the Promoter (in its sole discretion) that the caller is driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners.
• Whilst participants are on-air, they promise not to make any statement which (in the Promoter’s sole and reasonable discretion) is inappropriate or which would be likely to bring the Promoter into disrepute.
• Other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence and so far as permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or any aspect of the Prizes.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition if it is required to do so due to circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
ITEM 16: CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any concerns about how this competition has been run, you should email: [firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: [David Leith, Bauer Media, Caste quay, Manchester, M15 4PR A complaint will not be considered if it is made more than 14 days after the date the winner(s) are selected.