BAUER RADIO LIMITED COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS NAME OF RADIO STATION: KISS NAME OF COMPETITION: KISS Presents Wireless Festival 2014 PROMOTED TWEET COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS ‘Competition General Terms and Conditions’ apply to all Bauer Radio Competitions, to the extent that they are not modified or overridden by these Specific Terms (http://www.kissfmuk.com/2010/09/23/general-terms-and-conditions) ITEM 1: COMPETITION [...]
BAUER RADIO LIMITED
COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NAME OF RADIO STATION: KISS
NAME OF COMPETITION: KISS Presents Wireless Festival 2014 PROMOTED TWEET
COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS
‘Competition General Terms and Conditions’ apply to all Bauer Radio Competitions, to the extent that they are not modified or overridden by these Specific Terms (http://www.kissfmuk.com/2010/09/23/general-terms-and-conditions)
ITEM 1: COMPETITION NAME
KISS Presents Wireless Festival 2014! PROMOTED TWEET
ITEM 2: PROMOTER
Bauer Radio Limited trading as: KISS
ITEM 3: WEBSITE
ITEM 4: COMPETITION REGISTRATION DATES AND TIMES
The Competition will run on Wednesday 28th 9am to Friday 30th May 9am 2014 Entries will open for participation through using the KISS Hashtag #KISSWIN
No pre-registration is required
Any entries received before the opening dates or after the closing dates (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
ITEM 5: COMPETITION CONTESTING DATES AND TIMES
ITEM 6: ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS
The competition is open to UK residents.
Entrants must have a valid Twitter account to participate.
Entrants must follow @KISSFMUK on Twitter and must incorporate the specified hashtag.
Tweets must not be offensive, irresponsible, sexually explicit, promote any sort of illegal activity or promote events/gigs associated with competitor brands/stations to KISS. Any tweets that do not suit these criteria will be disqualified.
ITEM 7: ROUTES OF ENTRY
You can enter through Twitter by tweeting @KISSFMUK and using #KISSWIN between the times outlined in ITEM 4.
ITEM 9: DRAW DETAILS
Six winners will selected at random from all eligible entries that are received during the specified times and dates after the competition has closed.
KISS’ decision is final.
ITEM 10: PRIZE DETAILS
A single prize consisting of the following will be awarded to each of the prize winners subject to the prize winners complying with all the terms and conditions applicable to the Competition:
There will be six winners and they will receive one prize package consisting of:
The first and second winners selected will receive:
1 x pair of standard one day tickets to Wireless Festival in London’s Finsbury Park on
Friday 4th July 2014 ONLY
The third and fourth winners selected will receive:
1 x pair of standard one day tickets to Wireless Festival in London’s Finsbury Park on Saturday 5th July 2014 ONLY
The fifth and sixth winners selected will receive:
1 x pair of standard one day tickets to Wireless Festival in London’s Finsbury Park on Sunday 6th July 2014 ONLY
Dates of tickets are non-transferrable and no other options can be offered to winners.
Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over) to gain access to the festival and must be accompanied at all times.
No travel or accommodation is included in the prize.
ITEM 11: PRIZE PROVIDER
The ‘winning contestants’ will be sent a Direct Message by KISS via Twitter and will be given instructions on how to claim their prize. There will also be a deadline given – winner must reply with all required information by this time or they will forfeit their prize. No other or further communication will be made to contact winner – entrants must respond to the message before the deadline given.
Winners must still be following @KISSFMUK on Twitter after winning to ensure that we can contact them.
Entrants replying via Twitter will not count as a response.
Bauer Radio will post tickets to the winners closer to the time of the event – subject to winner being contactable. This could be up to a week before the event.
ITEM 11: OTHER CONDITIONS
1. The Event is not suitable for young children. Children under 5 (Aged 4 or below) are NOT permitted. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over) at all times.
2. The Event is outdoors. You are strongly advised to bring appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against potential inclement weather.
3. The promoter reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in their reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website. Without limitation, the following may not be brought into the Venue: animals (except for special assistance dogs); Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras); pyrotechnics or fireworks; laser pens; flags on poles; glass containers; items which may be regarded as weapons; illegal substances; tables; chairs of any sort, including stools, floor seating and shooting sticks; barbeques and any kind of cooking apparatus; gazebos and parasols. Food hampers/cool bags/boxes; alcohol; large (golf) umbrellas; Flags on poles; bicycles, scooters, roller skates.
4. Food and drink will be available for purchase at the event. You may bring food and soft drinks to the event for your own consumption provided that any soft drinks are held in plastic or paper containers with a capacity of 500ml or less.
5. Please contact the Promoter in advance if you have any specific access requirements in relation to the event, otherwise it may not be possible for them to meet your needs. All requests should be addressed to Live Nation at email@example.com
Please also refer to the Ticketmaster specific terms and conditions: