KISS Car Jam – Play and win with DrivePlus Plug-In from Direct Line – T&Cs
BAUER RADIO LIMITED
COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Competition terms and conditions should be read together with, and are in addition to, Bauer Radio Limited’s standard terms and conditions at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html (the “General Terms”). Together these specific competition terms and conditions and the General Terms shall be referred to as the “Terms”.
ITEM 1: COMPETITION NAME
DrivePlus from Direct Line – online winning #3
ITEM 2: PROMOTER
Bauer Radio Limited trading as: Kiss FM UK, KISS FRESH & KISSTORY
ITEM 3: WEBSITE
ITEM 4: COMPETITION START DATE AND FINISHING DATE
SMARTPHONES ON IOS:
Start Date: Wednesday 18th June 2014 at 00:01
End Date: Friday 18th July 2014 at 23:59
SMARTPHONES ON ANDROID:
Start Date: Tuesday 17th June 2014 at 22:00
End Date: Friday 18th July 2014 at 23:59
ITEM 5: COMPETITION CONTESTING DATES (if applicable)
There will be 2 different competitions with six prizes awarded at the end of each competition (12 prizes in total). Entries for the 2 competitions will open and close on the dates referenced in item 4 and as below:
Competition for entries on iOS phones: Wednesday 18th June 2014 at 00:45- Friday 18th July 2014 at 23:59
Competition for entries on Android phones: Tuesday 17th June 2014 at 22:00 – Friday 18th July 2014 at 23:59
Entrants can enter once per operating system. If an entrant wins via one operating system, they will be unable to win via an entry from the other operating system.
Six winners of one prize will be selected at random from all entries received for each competition within the individual times outlined above at the end of each competition.
There will be twelve winners in total across the whole promotional period (six from entries received via Android phones and six from entries received via iOS phones).
ITEM 6: ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS
- The Competition is open to UK residents.
- Employees (and their family members) of the Promoter (or any company in the same group) or any company involved in the Competition, including the Prize Provider, are excluded from entering the Competition and their entries will not be considered.
Other entry restrictions are as follows:
- Only the stated winners can claim the prizes.
Bauer Media reserves the right to re draw a new winner should they be unable to contact the stated winner using the contact information they have given.
ITEM 7: ROUTES OF ENTRY AND COSTS
You can enter by downloading the KISS CAR JAM app/game from the iOS store or from an Android app store (links at www.KISSFMUK.com) and playing the game, then correctly answering the question that appears at the end of the game, entering your contact details and then clicking submit. You may only enter once per operating system (once via Android and once via iOS). There are no other routes of entry.
KISS cannot be held responsible for any problems with the app in the store or if the app needs to be updated, removed from the store or anything else beyond our control.
ITEM 8: JUDGING DETAILS
There will be six winners of one prize per competition as outlined in ITEM 5 (12 in total). The prize winners will be the persons who have successfully adhered to the terms and conditions of the competition outlined here and who are selected at random from all correct and eligible entries.
ITEM 9: DRAW DETAILS
The winners will be chosen by random draw from all correct and eligible entries after the closing dates referenced in ITEM 5. It does not matter what score entrants get in the game, they only need to complete the game to be eligible to participate in the competition.
ITEM 11: PRIZE DETAILS
For each competition outlined in ITEM 5, a single prize package consisting of the following will be awarded to each of the winners subject to the winners complying with all the terms and conditions applicable to the Competition which are outlined below:
- 1 x Apple iPad Air – 16 GB, wifi, in either: Space Grey or Silver.
Winners will not be able to choose the colour of iPad that they win.
ITEM 12: PRIZE PROVIDER
Bauer Media will supply the prizes.
Prizes will be posted to each of the winners within 28 days of winning, subject to the winners being contactable.
ITEM 13: DATA PROTECTION
Entrants’ personal data (including telephone numbers and addresses will be collected by the Promoter and will be used to process entries.
The Promoter will also provide winners’ names and contact details to the Prize Provider, solely for the purpose of arranging delivery of the prize.
By entering the Competition, participants consent to the storage and processing of their personal data as described here, which shall be strictly in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation.
Personal data may remain stored by the Promoter and the Prize Provider after the Competition has ended but will not be used for marketing purposes.
ITEM 14: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS
ITEM 15: OTHER CONDITIONS
- Only entries received in accordance with these Terms will be accepted.
- The Promoter has the right to disqualify participants if it reasonably believes participants have breached any of the Terms.
- If there is any misunderstanding, mistake or dispute concerning the operation of the Competition, including the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by winner(s), or the operation of any technical/communications system, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into on this subject.
- The correct answers to questions must exactly match the Promoter’s answers to win.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with entering the Competition, including making phone calls or accessing the Website.
- Other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence and so far as permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or any aspect of the Prizes.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition if it is required to do so due to circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.