Viber Live@KISS Promotion 23rd December 2014
BAUER RADIO LIMITED
COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NAME OF RADIO STATION: Kiss
NAME OF COMPETITION: Viber Live@KISS Promotion 24th December 2014
COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS
Radio’s ‘Competition General Terms and Conditions’ apply to all Bauer Radio Competitions, to the extent that they are not modified or overridden by these Specific Terms http://www.kissfmuk.com/legal/kiss-competitions/
ITEM 1: COMPETITION NAME
Viber Live@KISS Editorial Promotion
ITEM 2: PROMOTER
Bauer Radio Limited trading as: Kiss
ITEM 3: WEBSITE
ITEM 4: COMPETITION REGISTRATION DATES AND TIMES
Entries for the competition will open on Wednesday 24th December 2014 between 15:00-19:00 (specific time to be stated by the presenters on the day).
Any entries received before the opening dates and times or after the closing dates and times (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
There is no pre-registration required.
ITEM 5: COMPETITION CONTESTING DATES AND TIMES
ITEM 6: ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS
The on air competition is open to UK residents.
ITEM 7: ROUTES OF ENTRY
During Live@Kiss (broadcasting 1500-1900) the presenters will ask the audience to repond to either the Tweet, Facebook or Instagram post posted by KISSFMUK relating to the Viber competition.
To enter the Competition, an entrant must either:
- Log into their Twitter or Facebook or Instagram account.
- Upload a photo to their twitter or Instagram account using the hashtag #KISSGOODVIBES relating to a challenge set bu the presenters on air.
The photos must only be sent when instructed to by the KISS presenters. Only posts posted during the time specified by the KISS presenters will be accepted.
The prize winner for the execution will be the entrant who correctly enters via the eligible route and is selected by the presenter as having the best or most entertaining photo relating to the daily theme – as stipulated by the presenters.
The presenters’ decision will be final.
ITEM 8: JUDGING DETAILS
After the specific closing time, the presenter will select the winning entry and will announce them on air awarding them the prize.
There will be one competition execution.
The ‘winning contestant’ will be messaged by KISS via Twitter or Instagram and will be given an email address to contact with their full name and contact details. There will also be a deadline given – winner must reply with all required information by this time or they will forfeit their prize. No other or further communication will be made to contact winner – entrants must respond to the message before the deadline given.
Entrants replying via Twitter or Instagram will not count as a response.
ITEM 9: DRAW DETAILS
ITEM 10: PRIZE DETAILS
A single prize consisting of the following will be awarded to the prizewinner subject to the prizewinner complying with all the terms and conditions applicable to the competition:
There will be 1 winner who will win:
1 x SONY Xperia Z3 Smartphone Compact
127 x 64.9 x 8.6 mm
4.6″ HD (1280×720 pixels)
- On the inside
Google Android 4.4 (KitKat)
Snapdragon 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Quad-core
20.7 MP camera with auto focus
2.2 MP front-facing camera
Talk time: up to 14 hours***
Standby time: up to 920 hours***
Music listening time: Up to 110 hours***
Video playback time: Up to 10 hours***
Waterproof and dust tight (IP65 and IP68)****
ITEM 11: PRIZE PROVIDER
Winner will be contacted in the week following winning to confirm prize.
Prizes will be posted out within 28 days of winning by Bauer Media
ITEM 12: OTHER RESTRICTIONS
The Prize is as stated and are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered.
ITEM 13: DATA PROETCTION
Entrants’ personal data (including telephone numbers and addresses will be collected by the Promoter and will be used to process entries. The Promoter will also provide winners’ names and contact details to the Prize Provider, solely for the purpose of arranging delivery of the prize.
By entering the Competition, participants consent to the storage and processing of their personal data as described here, which shall be strictly in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation.
Personal data may remain stored by the Promoter and the Prize Provider after the Competition has ended but will not be used for marketing purposes.
If the entrant selects to receive more information from a third party on the entry form, their data will be transferred to and held by that 3rd party
ITEM 14: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS
• Entrants consent to their voice being used on the Promoter’s radio broadcasts and to a copy of this broadcast (the “Recording”) being stored by the Promoter for exploitation in any and all media for promotional or other purposes.
• To the extent possible, entrants agree to assign to the Promoter the title to any intellectual property rights or interest that they may have in the Recording.
ITEM 15: OTHER CONDITIONS
• Only entries received in accordance with these Terms will be accepted.
• Participants may enter the Competition more than once.
• The Promoter has the right to disqualify participants if it reasonably believes participants have breached any of the Terms.
• If there is any misunderstanding, mistake or dispute concerning the operation of the Competition, including the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by winner(s), or the operation of any technical/communications system, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into on this subject.
• The correct answers to questions must exactly match the Promoter’s answers to win.
• The Promoter has no responsibility or liability if participants fail to get through when they call to enter. This includes a failure to complete a phone call due to loss of signal, even if the entrant gets through to the studio initially.
• The Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with entering the Competition, including making phone calls or accessing the Website.
• In order to maintain the quality of the Promoter’s radio programming and to protect listeners from harm, participants may be disqualified if they are incomprehensible, inaudible or if it appears to the Promoter (in its sole discretion) that the caller is driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners.
• Whilst participants are on-air, they promise not to make any statement which (in the Promoter’s sole and reasonable discretion) is inappropriate or which would be likely to bring the Promoter into disrepute.
• Other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence and so far as permitted by law, Bauer Radio hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or any aspect of the Prizes.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition if it is required to do so due to circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
ITEM 16: CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any concerns about how this competition has been run, you should email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Suzie Lawler, 1 Golden Square, London. A complaint will not be considered if it is made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.